- This event has passed.
Union Station Art & Architecture Tour
May 25 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 pmFree
Explore Metro Art, Explore LA!
Metro Art is excited to announce the return of our in-person award-winning tours! The free tours cover the art and architecture of Union Station and welcome visitors to spaces generally not open to the public. All tours are led by trained Metro Art Docent Council volunteers and provide insights into the artworks, artists and art-making processes. Rail safety and rider tips will also be provided by Metro staff.
Join us in the month of May for special activities tailored to our older adult riders in observance of Older Americans Month. In collaboration with Metro’s On the Move Riders Program, we invite you on an in-person art and architectural tour of Union Station on Wednesday, May 25, 2022 from 10-11am.
* Reservations are required. Registration will close 24 hours in advance of the tour.
Sign up for our Arts and Cultural Events email list to be informed about more upcoming Union Station art tours and other Metro Art news.
- Metro Art tours are approximately 90% walking; there are elevators and escalators at Union Station.
- The Docents distribute TAP cards that are pre-loaded with an all-day pass allowing tour participants to ride the Metro Rail & Bus system for free. Attendees may keep the TAP cards and reload them for future use.
- Docents use voice amplifiers and wear bright orange safety vests for easy identification.
- There are public restrooms available to the public at Union Station.